Customer Complaint Workflow
Last Updated: 2022/02/25
- Go to the left-hand menu and click on ‘Tasks’.
- The drop-down menu will display ‘Create New Task’ and ‘Tasks’. Select ‘Create New Tasks’.
- This will take you to a New Task page. Select a client from the ‘Select Client’ drop-down box and Client Staff from the ‘Select Client Staff’ who want to submit a Customer Complaint.
- Select ‘Create Task’.
- This will take you to the New Task for (Client Staff) page. Select ‘Customer Complaint’ from the ‘Select Task’ drop-down menu and click the ‘Add Task’ button.
- This will display fields to fill out regarding the details of the Customer Complaint. Click the ‘Save’ button at the bottom right of the page.
- This will take you to a page informing you that your task has been created successfully. This will update the workflow status to ‘Complaint Logged’. Then click the ‘View Task’ button at the bottom right of the page.
- Towards the bottom of the page there is a blue ‘Assign Team Member’ button, click on this. A pop-up window will appear, whereby you can choose from a list of Users to assign the Customer Complaint task. Once a user has been chosen, click the ‘Assign’ button at the bottom right of the pop-up window. This will update the status of the workflow to ‘Team Member Assigned’.
- Now that the User has been assigned, they can go to the Task page and click the green ‘Accept Task’ button. This will update the workflow status to ‘In Progress’.
- If the User does not accept the task they can click on the red ‘Task Declined’ button. This will return the workflow status to ‘Complaint Logged’ and you will have to reassign a User (by following step 8).
- If there is an issue stopping the request from proceeding, the User can enter the details in the ‘Blocked’ box and submit them by clicking the red ‘Blocked’ button. This will update the workflow status to ‘Blocked’. If the status is changed to ‘Blocked’ it will require you or the User to provide notes on the issue in the box provided on the Task page. Once the issue has been resolved, return to the Task page and provide feedback and click the blue ‘Resolved’ button. This will update the status of the workflow to ‘In Progress’. If the issue is yet to be resolved, provide feedback and click the red ‘Blocked’ button. You can repeat this process until the issue is resolved.
- Once the User has fixed the problem they can return to the Task page and provide feedback on the issue and then click the blue ‘Resolved’ button. This will update the workflow status to ‘Confirmation’.
- The User will then have to confirm the issue was resolved by clicking the green ‘Issue Resolved’ button. If the User does not confirm that the issue is resolved and has been completed for four days, the Customer Complaint will automatically close.