Facilities Management Workflow
Last Updated: 2022/05/04
- Go to the left-hand menu and click on ‘Tasks’.
- The drop-down menu will display ‘Create New Task’ and ‘Tasks’. Select ‘Create New Tasks’.
- This will take you to a New Task page. Select a client from the ‘Select Client’ drop-down box and Client Staff from the ‘Select Client Staff’ drop-down box, who needs the Facility Management/Cleaning Job.
- Select ‘Create Task’.
- This will take you to the New Task for (Client Staff) page. Select ‘Facilities Management’ from the ‘Select Task’ drop-down menu and click the ‘Add Task’ button.
- This will then display information boxes below. Fill out the ‘Cleaning Location’, ‘Rooms’, any ‘Further Details’, any ‘Special Requirements’, the ‘Price’ and the ‘Date Due’. Click the ‘Save’ button.
- This will take you to a page informing you that your task has been created successfully. This will update the workflow status to ‘Cleaning Task Details’. Then click the ‘View Task’ button at the bottom right of the page.
- This will take you to a new page titled with the reference of the task and the task type. Towards the bottom of the page, there is a blue ‘Assign Team Member’ button, which when clicked on will display a pop-up window where you can assign a User to do the cleaning task from a list of Users. This will update the workflow status to ‘Cleaner Assigned’.
- When the User is ready to start the cleaning task, click on the green ‘Start Job’ button on the Task page. This will update the workflow status to ‘Cleaning in Progress’.
- Once the cleaning task is complete, click on the green ‘Complete’ button. This will update the workflow status to ‘Completed’.
- If there is an issue with the Task that’s affecting its completion, you can report any issues on the Task page. Towards the bottom of the page is an information box with a red ‘Report Issue’ button underneath. Provide details of the issue in the box and click the button to report the issue. This will update the status of the workflow to ‘Issue Reported’.
- Once the issue has been resolved, return to the Task page and give feedback in the box provided and click on the green ‘Issue Resolved’ button. This will update the workflow status to ‘Cleaning in progress’, then repeat step 10. If the issue is unsolvable, provide details in the box provided and click the ‘Job Cancelled’ button. This will update the workflow status to ‘Job Cancelled’.