Adding a Client on SwiftCase
Last Updated: 2022/05/04
Clients are the organisations your business deals with. In addition, you can add Client Contacts (client staff) i.e. the people who work for those organisations.
Add your Clients to SwiftCase
Our system lets you have a clear overview of the organisations your business deals with and their employees, meaning you never have to spend time searching for contact details.
All your Clients and Client Contacts will be organised and streamlined in one place on your SwiftCase system!
- To create a new Client, locate the sidebar from any page and you will find Sidebar->Users->My Client.
- This will take you to the Client page, where all your existing clients will be listed.
- Please click the '+ Create' button and then click 'Client' from the drop-down options.
- A pop-up window should now appear. Proceed to fill in the required fields as shown in the image below.
- Click the save button.
- You will then be directed to the profile page for your new Client!