How to add a Document Upload action
Last Updated: 2022/05/04
- Click on the ‘Forms & Actions’ tab to configure the status page. This will display a blank box with an ‘Available Actions’ bar on the right-hand side.
- Drag and drop the ‘Document Upload’ action from the Available Actions into the blank box.
- Add a title into the ‘Title’ box. This will display at the top of the ‘Document Upload’ panel on the status page.
- If you want the status to change once a document(s) is uploaded, add the status you want to move on to in the ‘Move Status?’ dropdown box. If you do not wish for there to be a status change, you can leave this blank.
- In the ‘Visible to’ box you can add users who you want to be able to view the ‘Document Upload’ action. Internal Users can see the content by default.
- Under ‘Visibility Rules’ you can hide the ‘Document Upload’ action until question(s) from forms are answered by clicking the ‘Add Question’ button and adding a question. You can add more than one question and also add a specific answer, so the box will only show after this specified answer.