How to add a Flag Button
Last Updated: 2022/05/04
- Click on the ‘Forms & Actions’ tab to configure the status page. This will display a blank box with an ‘Available Actions’ bar on the right-hand side.
- Drag and drop the ‘Flag Button’ action from the Available Actions into the blank box.
- In the content box, add any text you want to appear before the Flag Button.
- Then choose a Flag status from the dropdown options in the ‘Flag’ box. These options will be dependent on how your SwiftCase system was set up.
- In the ‘Button Text’ box, type in what you wish to appear on the button.
- In the ‘Button Key’ box, type in a key to use when creating the moving rules.
- Customise the button colour and style in the ‘Button Type’ box. ‘Default’ will make the button blue, ‘Success’ will make the button green, and ‘Danger’ will make the button red.
- In the ‘Visible to’ box you can add users who you want to be able to view the Flag Button. Internal Users can see the content by default.
- Under ‘Visibility Rules’ you can hide the Flag Button until question(s) from forms are answered by clicking the ‘Add Question’ button and adding a question. You can add more than one question and also add a specific answer, so the box will only show after this specified answer.