How to add a 'List Child Task' action
Last Updated: 2022/05/04
- Click on the ‘Forms & Actions’ tab to configure the status page. This will display a blank box with an ‘Available Actions’ bar on the right-hand side.
- Drag and drop the ‘List Child Task’ action from the Available Actions into the blank box.
- Select a question from the child task workflow in the ‘Show Question’ box.
- In the ‘Visible to’ box you can add users who you want to be able to view the ‘List Child Task’ action panel. Internal Users can see the content by default.
- Under ‘Visibility Rules’ you can hide the ‘List Child Task’ action panel until question(s) from forms are answered by clicking the ‘Add Question’ button and adding a question. You can add more than one question and also add a specific answer, so the box will only show after this specified answer.