How to add a Previous Task Search
Last Updated: 2022/05/04
- Click on the ‘Forms & Actions’ tab to configure the status page. This will display a blank box with an ‘Available Actions’ bar on the right-hand side.
- Drag and drop the ‘Previous Task’ action from the Available Actions into the blank box.
- In the content box, add any text you want to appear before the Previous Tasks search.
- Add a question in the ‘Question’ box and SwiftCase will return Tasks with the same answer to the question.
- In the ‘Visible to’ box you can add users who you want to be able to view the ‘Previous Task’ search function. Internal Users can see the content by default.
- Under ‘Visibility Rules’ you can hide the ‘Previous Task’ function until question(s) from forms are answered by clicking the ‘Add Question’ button and adding a question. You can add more than one question and also add a specific answer, so the box will only show after this specified answer.