How to add Manual Allocation
Last Updated: 2022/05/04
- Click on the ‘Forms & Actions’ tab to configure the status page. This will display a blank box with an ‘Available Actions’ bar on the right-hand side.
- Drag and drop the ‘Manual Allocation’ action from the Available Actions into the blank box.
- In the ‘Assign to’ box, select the relationship you want to give the User to the workflow e.g. Case Owner or Expert.
- You can choose to ‘Filter Users By Skill’, ‘Filter Users By Role’, or leave these fields blank if you do not wish to filter Users this way.
- In the ‘Button Text’ box, type in what you wish to appear on the button.
- Under ‘Visibility Rules’ you can hide the Button until question(s) from forms are answered by clicking the ‘Add Question’ button and adding a question. You can add more than one question and also add a specific answer, so the box will only show after this specified answer.