How to change a users password (Internal Admin)
Last Updated: 2022/05/04
- Go to the left-hand menu and click on ‘Users’.
- The drop-down menu will display ‘My Team Members’, ‘My Clients’ and ‘My Client Staff’, please select ‘My Team Members’.
- This page will display all of your Users.
- Click on the User you wish to change the password for. This will take you to the User's profile page.
- On the right-hand side of the User profile page, there is a drop-down menu titled ‘Account Settings'.
- Select the ‘Change Password’ button from the drop-down menu.
- A pop-up Change Password window will appear.
- As prompted, type in YOUR password (not the User's current password) and then type in the User’s new password in the ‘New password’ and ‘Repeat new password’ boxes provided.
- Save the form
- You will then be returned to the User’s profile page and a message will be displayed at the top of the page that reads ‘password successfully changed’