How to change your password (Users)
Last Updated: 2022/05/04
- On the login page, there will be a ‘Forgotten your password?’ link under the ‘Login Button’.
- Click on the 'Forgotten your password?’ link.
- This will take you to a reset password page.
- Enter your Username in the box provided and click on the ‘Reset password’ button.
- A popup message will then appear, stating that an email has been sent to your default email address so you can update your password.
- Check the inbox of your email address associated with your SwiftCase account. You will receive an email titled ‘Password Reset Request’. Click the link in this email.
- This link will direct you to a page where you can reset your password. Type your new password into the ‘New password’ and ‘Repeat new password’ boxes and click the ‘set new password’ button.