How to edit Workflow Visibility (internal admin)
Last Updated: 2022/05/04
Editing Workflow Visibility will customise what Workflow each of your Team Members can view on their individual dashboards.
- First off go to the left-hand side taskbar and click on Users.
- The drop-down menu will display My Team Members, My Clients, and My Client Staff. Select My Team Member.
- This page will display all of your Users. Click on the User you wish to edit Workflow Visibility for.
- This will take you to the User's profile page.
- Further down the page, there is a ‘Workflow Visibility’ drop-down button.
- Open the drop-down. In the bottom left corner, there is an ‘Edit Visibility’ button. Click on this.
- This will take you to a ‘Workflow Visibility for User’ page. This page will display all workflows.
- Check off the workflows that you want the User to see.
- Click on the workflow to display its statuses.
- You can also customise visibility for the statuses and check off statuses that you want the user to see.
- Click the ‘save’ button in the bottom right corner.
- This will save the customised workflow visibility for the User and return you back to the profile page.