Sending an Email in SwiftCase
Last Updated: 2022/05/05
Sending emails straight from SwiftCase is extremely easy and this guide will help you do just that!
The best part is that everyone on your team can see all the emails between your organisation and your client.
How to send an email to a Client using SwiftCase
- To send an email to a team member, you first have to go to their profile page.
- To do this, locate the sidebar from any page and you will find Sidebar->Users->My Internal Users.
- This should display a list of all your team members. Simply click on the User who you wish to email.
- This should take you to their profile page.
- Then, click the 'email user' button located on the top-right of the user profile page.
- A pop-up 'Compose Email' window should appear.
- In the top 'Enter Email Address' box, type in any email address you want to 'Add to To', 'Add to Cc', or 'Add to Bcc'. You can leave this box blank if you do not need to send the email to anyone other than the User, Cc, or Bcc anyone in.
- In the next 'Send to User' box, type in any User(s) you want to 'Add to To', 'Add to Cc', or 'Add to Bcc'. If you do not need to send the email to any other Users, Cc or Bcc any other Users in, then you can leave this box blank.
- You can then select an 'Email Template' from the drop-down 'Email Template' box. Choosing an email template will fill out the subject and message fields below with pre-written content. Or, write your own subject and message in the 'Message' and 'Subject' boxes.
- Click the 'Send' button at the bottom right of the pop-up window.
- You will then be returned to the User's profile page, and a message will display at the top of the page that reads 'The email has been sent'!
How to send an email from a Task
- To send an email from a Task, you first have to go to that Task page.
- To do this, locate the sidebar from any page and you will find Sidebar->Tasks.
- This should take you to the Dashboard where all your tasks will be listed. Simply click on the task you wish to send the email from.
- This should then take you to that task page. On the right-hand side, there will be a panel titled ‘Quick Actions’.
- Please click on this to open the panel and then click on the ‘Compose Email’ button.
- A pop-up window should now appear, proceed to fill in the required fields as shown in the image above.