How to update User Permissions (internal admin)
Last Updated: 2022/05/04
- Go to the left-hand side taskbar and click on ‘Users’.
- From the drop-down menu, select ‘My Team Members’.
- This page will display all of your Users. Click on the User you wish to change or add permissions for.
- This will take you to the User's profile page.
- Open the ‘Account Settings’ drop-down box located at the top left of the page.
- From the drop-down options, select ‘Change Permissions’.
- A pop-up ‘Update Permissions’ window will appear.
- From the drop-down menu titled ‘Role’ select the permission you wish to give to the User from the options.
- Click the ‘Save’ button on the bottom right of the window.
- This will return you to the Users page and a message will be displayed at the top of the page that reads ‘Successfully updated user permissions’.
- This is a user-friendly message to inform you that the permissions for that User have been successfully updated.