Meeting Workflow Guide
Last Updated: 2022/05/04
- Go to the left-hand menu and click on ‘Tasks’.
- The drop-down menu will display ‘Create New Task’ and ‘Tasks’. Select ‘Create New Tasks’.
- This will take you to a New Task page. Select a client from the ‘Select Client’ drop-down box and Client Staff from the ‘Select Client Staff’ drop-down box, who you want to have a meeting with.
- Select ‘Create Task’.
- This will take you to the New Task for (Client Staff) page. Select ‘Meeting’ from the ‘Select Task’ drop-down menu and click the ‘Add Task’ button.
- This will then display information boxes below. Fill out the ‘Meeting Date and Time’, ‘Meeting Location’ (if you have one, if the meeting is virtual you can leave this blank), and the ‘Attendees’. Click the ‘Save’ button.
- This will take you to a page informing you that your task has been created successfully. Click the ‘View Task’ button at the bottom right of the page. This will update the workflow status to ‘Arrange Meeting’.
- This will take you to a new page titled with the reference of the task and the task type. Towards the bottom of the page, there is a blue ‘Allocate Chair’ button, which when clicked on will display a pop-up window where you can assign a chair for the meeting from a list of Users.
- Below this button is a green ‘Book Meeting’ button, by clicking this you will update the workflow status to ‘Awaiting Meeting’.
- Once this is completed and you are ready to begin the meeting, return to the same Task page and click the green ‘Begin Meeting’ button. This will update the status of the workflow to ‘In Progress/Minutes’.
- Once the meeting has been completed, return to the Task page and fill in the Follow up Actions form and click the blue ‘Allocate Action Supervisor’ button to assign a User to manage the follow up actions discussed in the meeting. Then click the green ‘Meeting Complete’ button. This will update the status of the workflow to ‘Actions In Progress’.
- After any follow up actions have been completed following your meeting, go back to the Task page and provide details of the Actions completed in the box provided, and then click on the blue ‘Action Completed’ button. Click on the green ‘All Actions Complete’ button. This will update the status of the workflow to ‘Actions Follow Up’.
- Once the actions have been reviewed by the Action Supervisor, return to the Task page and click the green ‘Actions Reviewed and Complete’. This will update the workflow status to ‘Completed’.