Since the very beginning, our vision has always been for SwiftCase to continually improve and adapt to our users’ needs. The main advantage of cloud-based software is that it can be updated and expanded at any time, with no disadvantages to, or effort required by the end-users.
2017 so far has seen a number of new features and enhancements to SwiftCase, all designed to make it a more powerful and versatile way to manage your business processes.
In future posts, we will be going into more detail outlining these new features and tweaks, but we thought this would be a good time to give an overview of the scope of what’s been added to the system by our team over the last year.
SwiftCase now includes multiple user calendars for one staff member, allowing you to set their hours and coverage areas for a particular task, not just their work as a whole.
Customer Relations Management
We’ve developed a wide range of new tools to help you meet customer enquiries and targets more effectively.
User workflows allow you to create tasks that relate to that user, where you can potentially process sales leads, user training, certification, all with user-specific criteria.
As well as the existing document manager panel for each case, user profiles now also have this component, allowing your to upload the relevant documents against a client or staff member.
Responding to feedback, we’ve also improved the layout of user profile pages, allowing for quicker access to key information such as phone numbers and email addresses.
Create case by email import
If your business deals with a high volume of email enquiries, perhaps through web based forms, then SwiftCase can now create cases automatically, importing the email content into the system.
This is particularly useful for following up large numbers of potential sales leads and assigning them to the appropriate staff.
- You can now bulk-assign multiple case to one user by the dashboard, rather than having to go into each individual case itself.
- We have now increased the number of tasks listed per page, configurable to your requirements.
- Two factor authentication on request, extra-secure sign-in via Google Authenticator.
- Improved password requirements, we can now enforce a more secure password selection for your users, if requested.
- Scheduled workflows allow you to set up a case or meeting weeks, months or years in advance, over a specified time period.
- SwiftCase now features the ability to take signatures on-screen, to be saved against a case.
- New templated question type, allows for fast and easy production of detailed templated answers using dropdowns.
- Our improved costs and fees section lets you create purchase orders to ensure you are never lacking inventory for a job.
If you are interested in a constantly evolving and improving business-process solution to increase productivity and growth, get in touch today.