Advice for Entrepreneurs with John Bura - SwiftCase Productivity Podcast #51
Craig McCarthy | Aug 23rd, 2019 | 1 min read
We recently had the pleasure of John Bura, CEO of Mammoth Interactive, joining us to discuss all things entrepreneurship.
In the first of a two part interview, we'll be talking:
- Growing customers
- Pricing experiments
- Going from solopreneur to company
- Being forced to expand
- Monetizing your learning process
- Advice for success
- Working at Starbucks
- Removing productivity blocks
- Working at a large/FAANG company vs small companies
- "If you love improvement, entrepreneurship is definitely for you." ~ John Bura
To find out a little bit more about what John and his team at Mammoth Interactive do, check them out at http://mammothinteractive.com.
If you like what you've heard and want to catch all the latest weekly episodes, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.