We are looking for a UK-Based Full-Stack Developer offering remote working, flexible hours & dedicated monthly personal development time.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Work with development teams and product managers to design software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with team to improve software
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing web-based applications required, with desktop and mobile application development a bonus.
- Good understanding of object-orientated programming principles
- Strong problem-solving abilities and good use of design techniques to plan out problem solutions.
- Familiarity with common stacks, and an understanding of how code operates in a runtime environment
- Experience in at least 1 back-end framework (e.g. Symfony, Laravel, Phalcon)
- Familiarity with SQL-based databases (e.g. MySQL, MSSQL), web servers (e.g. Apache), Linux server commands, and UI/UX design
- Experience or understanding of at least one other database technology (e.g. MongoDB).
- A systematic approach to debugging
- Experience using Git source control
- Experience writing automated tests a bonus
- Experience in Agile software development
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to converse with clients and team members in a professional manner
- Organisational skills
- An analytical mind
Reference ID: Full-Stack Developer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place