Want to join the SwiftCase team and work in a creative, thriving environment that
rewards you with flexibility, a highly competitive salary,
free lunch on a Friday and a fantastic culture?
Where We Are
We are based in Hoylake (2 minutes walk from the train station on
the direct line to Liverpool), on the Wirral.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work as part of a development team, taking a lead role in some projects.
- Maintain and improve existing functionality across our client systems.
Write efficient, well-documented code while keeping security,
speed and scalability in mind.
As a developer you will work on delivering enhancements and new features to SwiftCase,
implementation of the platform as a solution for customers including the full
project lifecycle from analysis and specification through to development,
testing and release.
Qualifications and Skills
You will have commercial experience working with PHP
or similar programming language.
Suitable applicants should have some experience in:
- Have a working knowledge and up to date with PHP, MVC frameworks, ORM
- Software development experience in a business environment.
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for programming with the ability to work within a team. Have great communication skills both written and verbal.
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Enthusiasm for the role with an ambition to succeed and go far within this exciting new role.
- We offer flexible working and are interested in results not just
filling seats 9 – 5.
- Workplace pension.
- Lunch on Fridays.
- Free (Good) Coffee.
Making an Application
If you are interested in this exciting new role and would like to know more, please email your CV to
and we will be in touch.